As an Admin, you can change user password policies for the user accounts in your organization.
To change password policies for users within your organization:
- On the left side of the page, click Account from the expanded menu.
- Click Organization Details to open the Organization details page:
- From the Organization details page, click Update Password Policies.
- You can toggle these password settings based on your particular company's security policies to enforce more rigorous password requirements:
- Enforce additional password complexity: Set to require that passwords must satisfy more complex conditions where: at least one upper and lower case letter, a number, and a special character are required, and the password cannot start nor end with a number.
- Enforce no password reuse: Set to prevent passwords from matching the current password or any of the previous five passwords from the user's password history.
- Enable password expiry: Set to have the password expire after a configured number of days, and have it be changed on the first user log in attempt. Set the number of days for how long the password will be valid.
- Enable account lock: Set to lock the user's account after a configured number of failed log in attempts. Set number of allowed failed user log in attempts before the user account is locked.
- Enable self-service password reset: Set to enable users to reset their own passwords.
- Click Save to save the updated password policies for the selected organization.
Updated 3 months ago
Did this page help you?