This page explains how Tetra Data Platform (TDP) Administrators can:
- View Organization Details
- Manage User Accounts
- Change Password Policies
Manage Personal Account and Service Users
You can view your organization's account details such as the organization's name and slug. The organization's slug is important because you use it to make API calls.
To view your organization details:
- Click the profile icon.
- Click Account.
- On the left side of the page, click Organization. The organization's name and slug display near the top of the page, and users display in a table at the bottom of the page.
You can add, edit, disable, and activate user accounts for people in your organization.
To add a user:
- Click Add User in the Organization Details page.
- In the Add a New User page, add the first name, last name, email, password, and assign a role to the user.
- Click Add to add the new user to the bottom of the user table.
To edit either a regular or service user's role:
- In the Organization Details page, click the menu option next to the entry, and then click Edit.
- In the Edit User page, select the role that you want to assign to the user, and then click Update.
The user's role is changed.
To disable a user's account for a regular user or service user:
- In the Organizational Details page, click the menu option next to the entry, and then click Disable.
- The warning message appears. Click Disable to disable the user's account.
The user's account is disabled.
If a user account has been disabled, you can re-activate. In the Organizational Details page, click the menu option next to the entry, and then click Activate . The user account is re-activated.
To change password policies:
- Click Change Password Policies in the Organization details page.
- Make the password policy changes.
- When complete, click Save.
Updated 3 months ago