Deploy Apps in a Customer-Hosted Environment
Data apps are use case-specific, web-based interactive data dashboards that leverage the TetraScience API to enable exploration, investigation, and analysis of the Tetra Data Platform (TDP) data. This page describes how a System Administrator can deploy apps in a customer-hosted environment.
Before you deploy apps, you must complete the following:
- Obtain the TLS certificate and configure it in the AWS Certificate Manager. The certificate should match this naming convention:
- Copy the ARN of the certificate.
- Obtain the CloudFormation template from TetraScience.
You must deploy the data apps CloudFormation template in the same AWS account where the TDP is installed.
- When installing the CloudFormation stack, set these CloudFormation parameters:
|ServiceName||Name of the data apps stack.|
|ImageDigest||The digest of container image. You must get this from the TetraScience team.|
|ImageAutoUpdate||If set to |
|VPC||Select the same VPC as the TDP installed.|
|PrivateSubnetIds||Select the private subnets used by the TDP.|
|SourceCidr||The CIDR to allow access to the data apps.|
|CertificateArn||Copy the ARN of the certificate that was previously created.|
|Memory||The memory of the apps.|
|CPU||CPU of the apps.|
|SNSTopicArn||Copy the ARN of |
- After the apps have been deployed, create a DNS record for the apps. The points to the CNAME of the Application Loadbalancer that was created for the data apps.
Updated 7 months ago