Protocols script files that contain the configuration and code needed to process data and produce output data or files. You can view some of these files on the Manage Pipeline page. For an overview of pipelines see the Pipeline Overview page.
To view protocol scripts, complete the following steps.
- In the TDP, select View Master/Task Scripts from the main menu.
- The list of scripts appear.
- Use the search box to narrow the number of scripts.
- Select the script you want to look view from the left side of the page.
- Information about the script appears on the right-hand side of the page. Select the version number if there is more than one. The source, the repository commit number, build number, and when it was created appears on the screen.
- You can view the following script files.
- script.js – Runs the protocol, which is in protocol.json. Declares the inputFile and result variables, then returns the result. The namespace, slug, and version are part of the result script.
- protocol.json – Provides information about steps and configurations. Protocol.json references the names of the task scripts associated with each of the steps, as well as the configurations that are needed for the protocol to run. Displays the protocol’s name, description, step number, step number.slug, step number.description, step number.type – and the step number.script.slug and step number.script.version variables.
- build-record.json – displays information about the build for the script.js, README.md, and protocol.json files.
Updated over 2 years ago