Use the endpoints in this section to search for and view information about files in the data lake. File information retrieved can include path, metadata tags, sources, and more.
Endpoints in this section are:
- Get File Information returns information about a single file.
- Get File Version returns information about all of the versions of a file.
- Search Files (Get) returns information about files that match the search query.
- Add Labels (Post) Allows you to add a label to a file.
- Delete Labels (Delete) Allows you to delete labels from a file.
These endpoints can be used individually but are sometimes used sequentially. For example, you could use the Search Files (Get) endpoint to retrieve information about IDS files that match specific criteria. Then, you could use the Get File Information endpoint to get information on the RAW file it was generated from.