In the Tetra Data Platform (TDP), an artifact is a digital object, such as a file. The TDP has three different kinds (groups) of artifacts:
- IDS (Intermediate Data Schema)
- Protocol - Consists of processing steps and configuration information
- Task Script - Contains the code for the business logic needed to process the data
Each instance of each artifact:
- Belongs to a namespace, such as common, client, or private.
- Has a type or slug, such as lcuv-empower.
- Has a version, such as v. 3.1.0.
Updated 10 months ago