This topic provides information on how to add a connector to a Data Hub.
You can easily add a connector to your existing Data Hub on Tetra Data Platform by following the below steps:
- Go to Tetra Data Platform page on your browser.
- Click on the Hamburger Menu.
- Select Data Sources, then Data Hub from menu that appears.
- Find the DataHub you want to add the Connector. The DataHub must be online.
- Click "Add Connector" right below the DataHub name to add a connector
- In the connector creation window, select the connector type you want to add
- Fill out the rest of the connector creation form. For HTTP and HTTPS port number, please pick an arbitrary 4 to 5-digit number between 1024 and 65535 (0-1023 are reserved). Make sure it's a port allowed by the firewall.
Updated over 1 year ago