Release Date: 15 November 2021
TetraScience is committed to creating quality software. Software is developed and tested using our TetraScience Quality System. The Quality Report for version 3.1.5 is referenced here: DI-5827.
This topic provides release notes for Tetra Data Platform (TDP) version 3.1.5 which includes information on:
- Bug fixes
- Deprecated features
- Minor functionality changes
Is there a TDP v3.1.4 Release?
- TDP v3.1.4 is an intermediate release to upgrade the DB version (from 9.6.15 to 9.6.22)
- TDP v3.1.5 contains feature enhancements and the DB upgrade to its most current version (from 9.6.22 to 13.3)
Links to Agents and Artifacts Release Notes are provided in the Other Release Notes section at the end of this topic.
These following enhancements were made to this version of the software:
PIPE-474, PIPE-480 - The Workflow and Pipeline related UI pages have been optimized to work with a larger number of files. Changes include the following items:
- The Completed Previous retries label has been changed to Task Attempts. A green check mark displays after a successful attempt. When you select the successful attempt, that selection is now highlighted with a square around the icon and the attempt is recorded in the log.
- The INPUT FILE and OUTPUT FILE(S) filenames now include a link to the fileinfo screen.
- If the default value is available, then the
taskMemoryInMBfield now displays the actual memory amount in parenthesis.
- A full list of workflows now displays (including the existing workflow visible on the screen) each with a timestamp listed in time order.
- If three or more output files, or last workflows exist, a new More button has been added to review those additional files or workflows.
- The large GraphQL query has been separated into smaller queries (components); each with its own loading state.
- You can download a file by clicking its icon.
- Output files are now sorted by their IDs as the search results are being sorted and returned.
The following bug fixes were made to the platform:
- DI-5743 - Files containing special characters no longer cause Athena SQL queries to fail.
- DI-5883 - The Solace connector validation has been improved so that you can now configure it through the Data Hub.
- PIPE-456 - When you click the Select All check box on the Pipelines Processing page, only visible files are selected and the correct total number of workflows for the pipeline now displays under the Workflow Actions section.
The following platform maintenance task was performed:
- PostgreSQL Upgrade
The PostgreSQL Amazon Web Service (AWS) has been upgraded from version 9.6.15 to version 13.3.
No features were deprecated with this release.
No minor functionality changes were made to the product for this release.
Other release notes for different TDP components are located here: