Release Date: 29 November 2021
TetraScience is committed to creating quality software. Software is developed and tested using our TetraScience Quality System. The Quality Report for version 3.1.6 is referenced here: DI-5899.
This topic provides release notes for Tetra Data Platform (TDP) version 3.1.6 which includes information on:
- Bug fixes
- Deprecated features
- Minor functionality changes
Links to Agents and Artifacts Release Notes are provided in the Other Release Notes section at the end of this topic.
The following enhancements were made to this version of the software:
- DI-5877 - The Manual Upload folder has been renamed to Manual Uploads and re-positioned to display at the top of the list of folders in Browse view.
The following bug fixes were made to the platform:
- DI-5878 - The CONFIG, AUDIT, and TMP folders no longer display as folders in Browse view on the Search page.
- DI-5879 - Top-level folders now display with the correct source name in Browse view on the Search page.
- DI-5884 - Opened folders in Browse view on the Search page now close and collapse properly when clicked.
- DI-5977 - All files that were uploaded to the Data Lake are available and display on the Search page, and can be processed by pipelines.
No features were deprecated with this release.
No minor functionality changes were made to the product for this release.
Other release notes for different TDP components are located here: