This topic provides a brief introduction to the tasks that you can use the Tetra Data Platform (TDP) to perform, as well as how to log in and off from the system. It also provides a tour of the TDP interface.
The Tetra Data Platform (TDP) is a user interface that allows you to quickly and easily perform many tasks. Based on your access level, you can:
- View the status of running pipeline jobs
- Connect your data sources such as the Data Hub, Email, UID, Egnyte, Dotmatics, IOT, HRB Cellario, SDC, and Solace.
- View the IDS and associated data schema files
- Set up and monitor pipeline processing
- Search for and view your unprocessed and processed files and data in SQL tables
- View artifacts in the system
- Perform administrative tasks such as managing your personal account, managing organizational details and the accounts of other users, changing password policies and enabling single sign on
- Generate personal and service user JWT tokens
- Manage metadata, set up shared settings and secret information
- View audit trail information
To log into the TetraScience Data Platform (TDP):
- Open a supported browser and go to the Tetra Data Platform site.
- Enter your username and password, then click Sign In.
- The TetraScience Data Platform page displays.
To learn more about the different parts of the page, take the following tour.
Tetra Data Platform Tour
Hamburger Menu (main menu)
The hamburger menu allows you to see the different features available in the TDP. When you open the menu, it shows you the options available to you.
Click this icon to view your dashboard.
Click this icon to see administrative options that are available for your specific account. Here, you will be able to see account details, reset your password, manage your metadata, labels, and tags, view documentation, and sign out from the system.
The display data. What appears here depends on the item you select from the main menu. For example, if you select the Pipeline option, you will see screens related to pipelines. If you select the Data Sources option, you will see screens related to Data Source connections. By default, the dashboard appears. Menu options are discussed in more detail in the View the Main Menu section of this page.
To view the hamburger menu, first log in to TDP, then click the Hamburger Menu icon in the upper right corner.
The main menu options display based on your level of access. A summary of each option appears in the table below the figure.
Hamburger Menu Options
Allows you to search processed and unprocessed files that are in the data lake and view the metadata and contents.
Allows you to configure connections to various data sources, including any TetraScience Data Hubs that might reside in your organization, There are several subsections: Email, User Defined Integration, Box, DataHub, Egnyte, Dotmatics, IoT, HRB Cellario, SDC, and Solace.
Provides access to tools that allow you to set up and manage pipelines. Three subsections are Pipeline Processing, Pipeline Design, and Dashboard.
Allows you to view information about the various Intermediate Data Schemas that are available in TDP. The two subsections of this menu item are View IDS types, Customize Search Filters.
Provides an interface for you to perform SQL queries.
Allows you to view artifacts related to the pipeline protocols, including protocol.json and various script files.
Provides a means to allow you to view data generated from different sources.
To log off from the TDP:
- Click your Profile Icon.
- Select Sign out from the Profile Menu.
Updated 2 months ago