At TetraScience, we consider the security of our systems a top priority.
If you discover a vulnerability in our systems, we would like to know about it so we can address the issue as fast as possible. We would like to ask you to help us better protect our clients and our systems by reporting any potential vulnerabilities, if you find them.
If you discover a vulnerability in our systems, please do the following:
- Email your findings to [email protected].
- Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered. For example: Do not delete or modify other people's data or download more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability.
- Do not reveal the problem to others until it has been resolved.
- Do not use attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam, or applications of third parties.
- Do provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we can resolve it as quickly as possible. Usually, the IP address or the URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability is sufficient, but complex vulnerabilities may require further explanation.
When you report a potential vulnerability, TetraScience will do the following:
- We will respond to your report in a timely manner with our evaluation of the report and an expected resolution date.
- We will handle your report with strict confidentiality, and not pass on your personal details to third parties without your permission.
We strive to resolve all problems as quickly as possible and appreciate your cooperation in responsible disclosure.
Updated about 1 month ago