Release date: 15 December 2023
TetraScience has released its first version of the Tetra Benchling Connector, version 1.0.0. Benchling is a cloud-based informatics platform designed for life sciences research and development. The Tetra Benchling Connector is a standalone, containerized application that listens to a Benchling events subscription and uploads the events and related resources to the Tetra Data Platform (TDP). Combining with Benchling pipelines, this will provide capability for round-trip integration with Benchling.
New Functionality includes features not previously available in the TDP or Tetra Benchling Integration.
- Tetra Benchling Connector (Connector) is a standalone, containerized application that uses the Pluggable Connector Framework.
- Connector listens to a Benchling events subscription and uploads the events and related resources to The TDP.
- Connector uploads RAW files to the TDP that contain batches for up to 10 events. Events are grouped by resource type and schema ID. There’s one file per schema ID, and events in a file are grouped by resource ID.
- Self-signed or private Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) certificates used by local systems are also now supported. For more information, see Manage Self-Signed and Private SSL/TLS Certificates for Pluggable Connectors.
Enhancements are modifications to existing functionality that improve performance or usability, but don't alter the function or intended use of the system.
- There are no new enhancements in this release.
No bugs were fixed in this release.
There are no deprecated features in this release.
For more information about TDP deprecations, see Tetra Product Deprecation Notices.
There are no known issues for Tetra Benchling Connector v1.0.0.
The Tetra Benchling Connector must be used with TDP v3.6.x or higher.
To view other Tetra Connector release notes, see Tetra Connector Release Notes.
Updated 3 months ago