Tetra Data Platform (TDP) Versions
- For TDP versions >= 3.2, please continue with this page.
- For TDP versions < 3.2, please review this page.
This page describes how to apply filters using the Basic Search feature on the Tetra Data Platform (TDP). For details about using Search in the Tetra Web API, click here.
You can easily apply filters to create complex searches and fine-tune queries using the advanced Options.
From the Options window, you can search for files:
- Based on the date modified, by source, pipeline, or file category (RAW, IDS, or PROCESSED).
- Containing certain attributes, such as: platform, custom metadata, and labels.
- From a specific schema with data that matches the values that you specify
You can use these basic filters to filter search results by:
- File category
To filter search results with basic filters:
- From the Search panel, click > Options next to the Search box.
- From the Options window, select Basic Filters.
You can filter results by date.
Search for files that were modified today
Select today beneath the Date Modified field.
Search for files that were modified on a specific date
Search for files modified during a range of dates
You can filter results by file source.
Search for files from a single source
Search for files from multiple sources
Remove a source from the Selected Sources list
To search for files generated by a specific pipeline, click the Pipeline drop-down and select the pipeline you want.
To search for files generated by a specific source type, click the Source Type drop-down and select the source type you want.
To search for files based on a specific type, click the File Category drop-down and select the file category you want.
Updated about 2 months ago