TDP v3.3.1 Release Notes
Release Date: 29 August 2022
During the upgrade, there might be a brief downtime (about 15-30 minutes) when users will not be able to access the platform. This includes the TDP User Interface and the APIs. After the upgrade is complete, customers should check their pipelines for failures or cancellations and reprocess those if found. For more details surrounding the timing of the upgrade, please see your CSM.
Customers still using the API_KEY for authentication must shift to using the JSON Web Token (JWT) before the 3.3.x migration to avoid breaking their integrations. For more information on how to create a JWT, see the [https://developers.tetrascience.com/reference/authentication](https://developers.tetrascience.com/reference/authentication topic).
TetraScience has released its next version of the Tetra Data Platform (TDP) version 3.3.1. As its major focus, this release targets bug fixes.
For details on specific feature and functionality improvements, review these TDP version 3.3.1. release notes:
- Bug fixes
- Deprecated features
- Known issues
Links to Tetra Agents and Artifacts Release Notes are provided in the Other Release Notes section at the end of this topic.
There are no enhancements for this version of the software.
The following are bug fixes that were made for this version of the TDP software:
- AG-2128: The Add Path and Apply buttons now appear at the top and bottom of the Agent Configure screen so that they are easier to access when there are a large number of paths.
- AG-2264: Previously, if the agent sending a response had a time earlier than the server’s, the server disregarded the status update, so the command seemed to remain in a Pending state. Now, the server updates the status properly.
- DP-531: Logs can now be accessed more quickly because an underlying parameter was adjusted.
- DL-534: Task scripts built with SDK 1.3.6 and earlier might have data access issues to SSM parameters. The fix removes a requirement to rebuild task scripts built by SSP and will work for all task scripts that were built by any SDK versions.
- DL-611/DL-590: A background job fixes an Athena-related issue that occurred when the IDS data depth was greater than (or equal to) three nested levels.
- DL-726: Improves the performance of collecting Athena-related data for reporting purposes.
- PLCR-570: Newly created Single Sign On (SSO) users are not able to make any platform changes. The fix corrects an auth parameter propagation issue.
Please see release notes for TDP v 3.3.0 for deprecated features.
- In the endpoint pages found on our API documentation web pages, the Authentication information on the right side of the screen and the Try It button do not work properly due to an underlying issue. WORKAROUND: To work around this issue, use the authentication information found here and use a tool such as Postman or curl to run/test the endpoints.
- Please see release notes for TDP v 3.3.0 for other known issues.
TetraScience continually assesses and addresses security-related enhancements and bugs.
Other Release Notes
Updated 9 months ago