Tetra LabX Agent is a window-based application that accesses METTLER TOLEDO LabX integration service, extracts tasks, and related data, outputs as JSON format, and uploads to Tetra Data Lake.
Tetra LabX Agent supports LabX version 10, 11, and 12.
- Integrate with LabX IntegrationService
- Flexible to be able to deploy to the same or different server hosting LabX.
- Running as Windows Services without requiring user intervention
- Auto-start when the host server reboots
- Intuitive Window UI for easy configuration
- Flexible to allow the users to pick the date to filter out historical data
The requirement for Operating System, CPU, and Memory is the same as LabX software's requirement.
The additional requirements include the following:
- .NET Framework 4.8.0
- Apply LabX "System Integration" license key to allow the Agent to access LabX "Integration Service"
- Properly configure Firewall settings
- A valid LabX User Account
Updated about 1 month ago