Add a Connector to the Data Hub
This topic provides information on how to add a connector to a Data Hub.
Add Connector to Data Hub
You can easily add a connector to your existing Data Hub on Tetra Data Platform by doing the following:
- Go to Tetra Data Platform page on your browser.
- Click on the Hamburger Menu.
- Select Data Sources, then Data Hub from menu that appears. The Data Management screen appears.
- Find the Data Hub that you want to add the Connector to. The Data Hub must be online.
- Click "Add Connector" below the Data Hub name to add a connector.
- In the connector creation window, select the connector type you want to add.
- Fill out the rest of the connector creation form. For HTTP and HTTPS port number, please pick an arbitrary 4 to 5-digit number between 1024 and 65535 (0-1023 are reserved). Make sure it's a port allowed by the firewall.
Updated 8 months ago