To add a Connector to a Tetra Hub v1, the Hub must be installed on a local machine or a virtual machine (VM) on your network. The Hub’s status must also be Online. For more information, see Create and Install a Tetra Hub v1.
To add a Connector to a Tetra Hub v1 (previously Tetra Data Hub), do the following:
- Go to Tetra Data Platform (TDP) page on your browser.
- Click on the Hamburger Menu.
- Select Data Sources, then Data Hub from menu that appears. The Data Management screen appears.
- Find the Hub that you want to add the Connector to. The Hub v1 must be online.
- Click "Add Connector" below the Hub name to add a connector.
- In the connector creation window, select the connector type you want to add.
- Fill out the rest of the connector creation form. For HTTP and HTTPS port number, please pick an arbitrary 4 to 5-digit number between 1024 and 65535 (0-1023 are reserved). Make sure it's a port allowed by the firewall.
A new Pluggable Connector framework makes it possible for connectors to be released independent of a TDP release. For more information, see Connector Deployment Options.
Updated 3 months ago