You can use the Tetra Data Platform to enhance your chromatography data systems. This page provides a summarized list of possible examples (where users mean: Principal Investigators (PI), Scientists, QA Technicians):
- Integration of chromatographic data with third-party visualization and business intelligence tools.
- Search an injection.
- Users can search injections based on available metadata (for example, sample name, date, parent sample set, and parent project) across all connected Empower instances.
- Multi-site data access
- Users can search, analyze, and retrieve data from multiple sites through a centralized platform.
- Batch control
- Users interrogate the metadata stored in a Data Lake to locate all of the chromatograms of a product, batch, or samples.
- Users collect chromatograms of a product with multiple batches, where each batch has multiple samples, and each sample has multiple injections.
- Users look at the product performance by comparing the different batch results.
- When an aberrant result is observed, users would drill down to the chromatogram or compare multiple chromatograms (chromatogram overlay) of the product to see the peak shape or hidden peaks.
- Method development
- User queries for a method name.
- Sets varying experimental parameters (temp, column, and mobile phase) and views the chromatograms to see the effect of the changes.
- Method reliability (for example, impact of the column)
- What testing has been performed using a particular column
- What and how other parameters of the run changed on the column
Updated about 1 month ago