How to Apply Filters to Search by Schema Data
Tetra Data Platform (TDP) Versions
- For TDP versions >= 3.2, please continue with this page.
- For TDP versions < 3.2, please review this page.
This page describes how to apply filters to search by schema data using the Search feature on the Tetra Data Platform (TDP). For details about using Search in the Tetra Web API, click here.
To filter search results by schema data:
- From the Search panel, click Options.
- From the Options window, select Data(IDS) Filters.
- Click Configure IDS Search Filters to open the Data Schemas page. You can view the schema and then click Configure Filter Fields to customize your search filters.
- Click Please select the schema field to select a schema from the list. To locate the attribute, scroll through the lists.
- Click Select Field to select an attribute from the schema you selected. To locate the attribute, scroll through the list.
- Set whether you want the attribute to match the value by selecting the is or is not option from the drop-down.
- To add another attribute to your search query, click Add Field and then repeat Steps 5 and 6.
- To have the search result return files that meet both of the set conditions, then select Matches All-AND.
- To have the search result return files that meet at least one of the conditions, then select Matches All-ANY.
- To nest the search query conditions, click Add Field Group and then repeat Steps 5 and 6.
- Click Apply.
Updated 10 months ago