To add a Connector to a Tetra Hub v2, the Hub must be installed on a local machine or a virtual machine (VM) on your network. The Hub’s status must also be Online. For more information, see Create and Install a Tetra Hub v2.
To add a Connector to a Tetra Hub v2, do the following:
- Sign in to the TDP with admin or organization owner credentials.
- In the left navigation menu, select the hamburger menu. A drop-down list appears.
- Choose Data Sources. Then, choose Hubs. The Hubs page appears.
- Find the Hub that you want to add a data connector to. Then, select the Add Connector option below the name of the Hub. The Connector creation page appears.
- Select the Connector type. Then, fill out the rest of the connector creation form. For the HTTP and HTTPS port numbers, make sure that you enter an arbitrary 4 to 5-digit number between 1024 and 65535 (0-1023 are reserved). The ports must be allowed by your organization’s firewall.
Updated about 1 month ago