Release Date: 25 July 2022
TetraScience has released its next patch of the Tetra Data Platform (TDP) version 3.2.4.
The following is the enhancement for this release.
- DL-658 - Adds an optional configuration to enable/disable FTS (full text search) for RAW and IDS file categories. This configuration is available on a per customer basis.
The bug fixes for this release appear below.
- DL-600 - Resolves an issue with creating a correct parent/child relationship for data with more than three levels of nesting. The issue only applies to Athena data for some IDS types. This fix applies to new data only.
- DL-623 - Resolves an issue related to missing Athena tables where data has a nested structure. Failure to create Athena tables was caused by instances where objects in the JSON file contained only a single field that was a list of objects.
- The Pipeline Dashboard is on the deprecation path.
- There are no minor functionality changes for this release.
There are no known issues in this patch.
Select this link to see release notes for other components.
Updated about 1 month ago