TDP v3.2.4 Release Notes
Release Date: 25 July 2022
TetraScience has released its next patch of the Tetra Data Platform (TDP) version 3.2.4.
The following is the enhancement for this release.
- DL-658 - Adds an optional configuration to enable/disable FTS (full text search) for RAW and IDS file categories. This configuration is available on a per customer basis.
The bug fixes for this release appear below.
- DL-600 - Resolves an issue with creating a correct parent/child relationship for data with more than three levels of nesting. The issue only applies to Athena data for some IDS types. This fix applies to new data only.
- DL-623 - Resolves an issue related to missing Athena tables where data has a nested structure. Failure to create Athena tables was caused by instances where objects in the JSON file contained only a single field that was a list of objects.
- The Pipeline Dashboard is on the deprecation path.
Minor Functionality Changes
- There are no minor functionality changes for this release.
There are no known issues in this patch.
Other Release Notes
Select this link to see release notes for other components.
Updated 9 months ago