This page describes how to search by attributes by using the Tetra Data Platform (TDP) Search feature. To search by attributes by using the TetraScience API, see the TetraScience API Documentation.
You can filter search results by the following attributes:
- Platform Metadata: Source Type, Source, Pipeline, IDS Type, File Path, File Category, and Tags
- Custom Metadata: Labels and Tags
Platform Metadata types are available to all TDP users. Custom Metadata types are available to your organization only.
To filter search results by attribute, do the following:
- On the Search Files page, select the Label & Advanced Filters button. The Label & Advanced Filters window appears.
- Select the Attributes tab.
- In the left Select Field drop-down list, select an attribute from either the PLATFORM METADATA or CUSTOM METADATA lists.
- In the middle drop-down list, enter how you want the filter to match the attribute you chose by selecting the relevant conditional operator (is or is not).
Some attributes in the PLATFORM METADATA list contain additional options.
- (Optional) To add another attribute to your search query, choose Add Field. Then, repeat steps 3 and 4. To have the search return files that meet all of the set conditions, select Matches All-AND from the top drop-down list. To have the search return files that meet at least one of the set conditions, select Matches All-ANY from the top drop-down list.
- (Optional) To nest the search query conditions, choose Add Field Group. Then, repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Choose Close. The search results appear on the Search Files page.
Updated about 1 month ago