In many cases, it is a good idea to provide some of your example data to TetraScience so that we can make sure that all you need from your data integration can be provided and if there is anything that needs to be added. We want to make sure that your use case is satisfied.
To provide empower projects, please backup the projects and provide the compressed project folders to TetraScience. A link will be provided to you where you can upload the projects.
To back up your projects and ready them for upload please, follow the steps below.
- Start the empower application
- Navigate to and click on the “Configure the System” option
- In the project list, select the project(s) to be backed up
- Once the projects have been selected, go to “File” and select “Backup project”
- You will be prompted to review your selection. If all selections look good, proceed to “Next”
- When prompted to select the destination directory, select the option to browse for the folder
- Select the destination folder by clicking the browse button and then navigating to the destination folder of your choice, then press “OK”, and “Next”
- If all is well, the project will be backed up and all the relevant subfolders will be created.
- To send this project to other parties, make this into a ZIP folder by right-clicking on the folder and selecting “Send to” → “Compressed (zipped) folder.
- The ZIP folder will be created and this can then be shared with other parties.
Updated over 2 years ago