Release date: 10 August 2023
- Introduced template types to DataWeave script management.
- Added feature to upload IDBS E-Workbook spreadsheet contents to TDP as a file.
- Invalid output from results DataWeave script now reports all failures rather than the first
- Errors thrown using fail statement within DataWeave show a cleaner error message in the front end
- Fixed an issue where the connector can crash and lock the user out when the TDP domain contains a backslash
- This version is compatible as a direct upgrade from any version v0.1.31+.
- No additional actions are required after upgrading to this release from versions v0.1.31+.
To view other Tetra Connector release notes, see Tetra Connector Release Notes.
Updated 20 days ago