As an Admin, you can also manage your organization's user accounts. For more information, see Manage User Accounts.
To sign in to the TDP, do the following:
- Open a supported browser and navigate to your TDP site.
- Sign in to the TDP by doing one of the following:
If you have three unsuccessful login attempts, you will be locked out of your account. If that happens, contact your system administrator.
If your Site Administrator HAS NOT enabled Single Sign-On (SSO)
Enter your email and password. Then, choose Sign In.
If your Site Administrator HAS enabled Single Sign-On (SSO)
- If your Site Admin has enabled the single sign-on (SSO) feature for your organization, choose Single Sign On.
Troubleshoot SSO Problems
If you can't sign in by using your SSO credentials, do the following based on the type of TDP deployment that you're using:
- Determine if your SSO provider is having issues by logging in to another application to check the connection.
- If you deployed the TDP by using a Customer-Hosted and Tetra-Managed deployment, then ask your site administrator to review your SSO configuration settings.
- If you deployed the TDP by using a Tetra-Managed deployment, then contact your customer success manager (CSM).
TDP sessions automatically time out four hours after you sign in. If your session times out, then sign back in to continue where you left off.
To sign out of the TDP, do the following:
- In the left navigation pane, select the hamburger menu icon.
- Select Sign Out. Your current TDP session ends and the TDP sign-in page appears.
To change your password if you still have access to your current one, see Change Your Password.
If you've forgotten your TDP password, you can reset your password by doing either of the following:
- Ask your site administrator to reset your password for you.
- Reset your password yourself.
If your site administrator has set the password reset policy for the TDP, then you can reset your password yourself by doing the following:
- On the Sign In page, choose Forgot Password?
- Enter your email, then choose Reset Password. TetraScience sends an email to the account you entered. The email contains a link that you can use to reset your password.
- Select the Reset Password link in the email message to access the TDP sign in page.
- For Type Password, enter your new password. Make sure that it meets the following requirements:
- At least eight characters long
- Contains at least one uppercase letter
- Contains at least one lowercase letter
- Contains at least one number
- For Retype Password, enter the new password again.
- Choose Confirm Password.
Updated about 1 month ago