Release date: 04 December 2023
TetraScience has released its next version of the Tetra HRB Cellario Connector, version 2.0.0. This version uses the Pluggable Connector Framework to streamline the Connector’s life cycle. It also includes a new Manual Upload feature along with several other new functionalities.
New Functionality includes features not previously available in the Tetra Data Platform (TDP) or Tetra Cellario Connector.
- The new Pluggable Connector Framework now makes the Connector a standalone, containerized application.
- A new Manual Upload feature now allows customers to upload historical data within a specified time range. For more information, see Manual Upload in the Connector documentation.
- HRB Cellario versions are now included as metadata for files uploaded to the TDP.
- Self-signed or private Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) certificates used by local systems are also now supported. For more information, see Manage Self-Signed and Private SSL/TLS Certificates for Pluggable Connectors.
Enhancements are modifications to existing functionality that improve performance or usability, but don't alter the function or intended use of the system.
- There are no new enhancements in this release.
No bugs were fixed in this release.
The following feature has been deprecated in the Tetra Cellario Connector v2.0.0 release:
- The Upload event bundles option will no longer be available starting with Tetra Cellario Connector v2. The feature was used to test and troubleshoot Cellario connectivity and data upload. New features available in the latest Connector version make this option unnecessary.
For more information about TDP deprecations, see Tetra Product Deprecation Notices.
There are no known issues for Tetra Cellario Connector v2.0.0.
Various security updates were applied.
To view other Tetra Connector release notes, see Tetra Connector Release Notes.
Updated 3 months ago