SQL tables are automatically generated based on the IDS. Each array of objects defined in the IDS has an associated SQL table exposed via JDBC and ODBC. For more information, refer to SQL Tables.
TetraScience SQL interface has restrictions on what tables/columns/partitions can be named.
- no special characters, except underscore (_)
Because IDS property names can include uppercase and special characters we need to sanitize the name to conform to the table spec. The following transformations rules are applied:
- to lowercase
- replace all special chars with an underscore
- replace all spaces with an underscore
- remove repeated underscores
- remove all leading underscores
IDS Key Name
Table Column Name
Updated 3 months ago