Release date: 10 August 2023
TetraScience has released its next version of the Tetra Signals Connector, version 1.1.0. This release adds a new functionality that supports uploading a file attachment to an experiment. It also provides Bearer authentication support and fixes several bugs.
New Functionality includes features not previously available in the TDP or Tetra Signals Connector. These features may or may not affect “intended use” for GxP validation purposes.
- Support uploading a file attachment to an experiment.
Enhancements are modifications to existing functionality that improve performance or usability, but don't alter the function or intended use of the system.
- Bearer authentication is now supported.
- The Connector now accepts CA certificates in the system certificate store.
The following bugs are now fixed:
- An issue that caused the Connector to sometimes run out of memory when truncating a log file is now resolved.
- An issue that caused the Signals Restart Connector endpoint to allow access by non-admin users is now resolved.
- An issue that caused errors when going through HTTP proxy servers is now resolved.
- An issue that caused the Connector to sometimes not accept CA certificates in the system certificate store is now resolved.
- An issue that caused CSV file uploads to sometimes fail because of extraneous quotes is now resolved.
There are no new deprecated features in this release. For more information about TDP deprecations, see Tetra Product Deprecation Notices.
There are no new known and possible issues in this release.
Various security updates were applied.
This version is compatible as a direct upgrade from Signals Connector v1.0 and higher. To upgrade the Connector, see Signals Connector - Admin Configuration.
To view other Tetra Connector release notes, see Tetra Connector Release Notes.
Updated 20 days ago