The Cloud Data Connector was formerly named User Defined Integration prior to version 3.1 of the TDP software. This topic explains how to create, edit, and delete a Cloud Data Connector.
To create a Cloud Data Connector, complete the following steps.
- From the Hamburger menu, select Data Sources, then Cloud Data Connector. The Cloud Data Connector page appears.
- Click Add Cloud Data Connector in the upper right corner side of the page.
- In the Create Cloud Data Connector pop-up window, add the integration name. Note that the integration name can only include letters, numbers, spaces, symbols, the plus and minus signs, a period, underscore, and forward slash.
- Click Create. The new Cloud Data Connector appears in Cloud Data Connectors window.
Once you have created a Cloud Data Connector, you can add agents to it. To do this, click the Create a New Agent link near the bottom of the new Cloud Data Connector, and follow the instructions in the Cloud Configuration of Tetra Agents topic.
To edit a Cloud Data Connector, complete the following steps.
- Click the menu near the top right corner of the connector then select Edit.
- Edit the name of the integration in the Edit Cloud Data Connector pop up window.
- Click Save.
To Delete a Cloud Data Connector, do the following.
- Click the menu near the top right corner of the connector, then select Delete.
- A message appears asking whether you want to delete the connector. Cllick OK.
Updated 4 months ago